We are proud to be a Carbon Neutral company
By investing in virtual servers and using technologies for remote support, we offer a better service to our clients, while also reducing our carbon footprint.
Climate change is one of the biggest issues of our day. As part of our commitment to sustainability we:
- Choose green energy, for example the web servers that host this site are powered by 100% green energy.
- Choose scalable virtual resources: our virtual infrastructure uses servers that don’t keep churning 24/7, they scale up and scale down when needed.
- Offset our carbon by planting trees: we use independent third party to help us calculate how many tons of CO2 we emit each year. Each year we then plant the number of trees that will photosynthesise the equivalent amount of CO2.
- Ask our people to use public transport to get to client sites wherever possible instead of driving
- Provide support remotely over the web wherever possible instead of travelling unnecessarily.
Our calculations include the carbon emissions generated by:
- Buildings, work stations & heating
- Energy used by servers, including heat extraction
- Travel, including flights, trains, taxis and driving
Carbon Footprint Standard Carbon Neutrality – Calculate your own carbon footprint